Sunday, November 1, 2009
Running.....
So I have to tell you how much I hated running. Yes, i said HATED.... past tense. I am really learning to enjoy it. I have begun my training for the half marathon and am actually finding some fun in my running. And I am proud to say that I am actually improving. My mom and I ran a 5k on September 12th and just 6 weeks later(yesterday) we ran again. We both improved. I shaved 3 minutes off my time and she sahved 2 minutes off. Maybe I can convincer her to run the half with me?????? anyways it was fun and I have to admitt that I am having a good time with it. Thanks for all the support and motivation. My mom has pictures so I'll post them when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WAY TO GO! I'm so glad to hear that your beginning to enjoy it! Watch out, it becomes addicting!
ReplyDelete