Monday, November 9, 2009

A picnic

Ok, so as you all know I love Good Will and especially their 50% off Saturdays. This Saturday I found another awesome piece of our family. A picnic basket. Its in pretty good condition and even comes with 4 plates and cups. I have been looking for one for awhile and am glad I found this beauty. $3!!!!!!


So for our date night this week we went on a picnic. We went to Tempe beach park and enjoyed awesome weather and a beautiful sunset!

ISn't he so stinking cute:)


Enjoying it all!


The pretty Sunset

4 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute! Dang, if I would have known you were looking for a picnic basket, I would have given you ours! I gave it to someone at my dads work before we moved, we never used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what goodwill do you like going to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go to the 2 righnt by our house, but any good will is good for me. I like the one in prescott too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Carlee. I saw your mom at the race yesterday and she looks awesome! I have so much respect for runners because I think it is so hard to do.

    Rob's race in December is in Gilbert. Check out www.12krun.com . Someone handed us a flyer about it yesterday. I think it starts at Freestone and it only $30.

    ReplyDelete