Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I love the color RED.....
About 3 months ago at one of my Good Will shopping days I found this little end table. It really looked pretty shabby, but I figured I could have fun with it. I had most of it sounded real quick but the grooved legs took me forever to finish. I had planned on staining the same color as the other table in my living room, but 2 days ago the idea hit me. PAINT IT RED!!!!!! Oh my goodness, it turned out freakin awesome. I am in love with it. And it matches and goes in the room so well. Some of the dark spots from the previous owner I couldn't get out, but with that and all of the little nicks in it, it looks so rustic. I have to admit I had so much fun with this and for the most part it was super easy. I think my husband is in trouble I am finding so many fun projects and new hobbies!!!(sorry I thought I had a before picture but I guess not!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I LOVE that! Great job :) You need to come here and take me Good Will shopping!
ReplyDelete