Saturday, September 12, 2009

I did it!

In an effort to start training fo the half marathon in January my mom and I signed up for a 5K. It was i remember 9/11 race. Well we did it we finished:) my first 5K and I did it. My goal was to do it in under 40 minutes my final time according to my watch was 35 minutes 30 seconds!!!! Mom was right behind me. All in all it was a great experience. Our next race will be the 10K Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving :)

Just after the race:)

THe goodies to take home!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You guys are so awesome and I'm so proud of you! That is really cool. How about you get a qualifying time and come run the Boston marathon? :) I think you should!
    Love you sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you both! That's so awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete