Monday, September 14, 2009
DOVE...... Warning its kind of gross!!!!!
So David went hunting last week and for some reason I told him that if he shot the dove and cleaned them, I would cook them. I have no idea what I was thinking telling him that. I don't go dove hunting with him anymore because he told me if I shoot a bird I have to clean. I am absolutely out on that. I hate birds. So i decided I would surprise David the other day when he came home from fire school. I got up early and put the birds in the crock pot. I had to de-bone the meat. It was actually pretty gross!!! But I will admit that they turned out really good. I turned it into green chili! And I actually ate it:) So here is the bird before it was de-boned and the final product:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What the heck!?! You crazy sister! That's so cool! I'm proud of you :) Loves.
ReplyDelete