This is a present from Adam and Cory two firefighters on my crew. I was actually really nervous to open this, but I shouldn't have been. Inside was a candle, some work papers, a textbook, my ipod, and my gummy worms. It reminded me of when Emmee used to go through the house and find random things to give you for your birthday!
And this is my crew!!! I love them all we have so much fun at work and they are part of the reason that I love my job. They are all my big brothers. They got me an ice cream cake with re-lighting candles. Thanks guys for making my day special!!!
I had a great birthday despite having to be at work. We didn't even run a call that day either!
That sounds like so much fun...you have a great bunch of "guys" taking care of you..poor thing!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!