Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Retreat!

For my birthday we got to get away for a few days. Our friends let us borrow their cabin in Prescott for 4 days and it was wonderful. We had so much fun and the weather was awesome! Thanks Dale and Kathy!!

P.S. I had trouble matching my captions with the pictures so just enjoy the pictures. Sorry:)


























We had and even spent a day in town! I think Prescott is our new favorite spot.....so much that we want a cabin of our own there!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!

    What's up with the dog? Crazy people! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLEE!!! Sorry I'm a little late with the birthday wishes. I was actually thinkin' about you the other day and telling Cameron that your b-day was coming up. But of course time got away from me (like it always does). Looks like you guys had a great time at the cabin:) Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete