Ok, all of my pots and pans are stainless steel. I love them. Except this one little omlette pan, I can't get it clean. The grease or oil or something just won't come off. Any ideas?
Hi Sweetie, The cinnamon rolls look fabulous! Try an SOS pad on the skillet to see if that will work. Good luck! I am looking forward to seeing you later today for our Easter Celebration. Love-Diane
Hey this is April, I guess I can be considered a family friend of the Burtch's, I was at your wedding. ANYWAY here is an idea to clean your stainless steel pots and pans
I'm not sure! But I use a magic eraser for everything, have you tried that? I don't know if it's good for things you cook with though...
ReplyDeleteHave you tried an SOS pad?? That is what I use:)
ReplyDeleteHi Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteThe cinnamon rolls look fabulous! Try an SOS pad on the skillet to see if that will work. Good luck! I am looking forward to seeing you later today for our Easter Celebration.
Love-Diane
Hey this is April, I guess I can be considered a family friend of the Burtch's, I was at your wedding. ANYWAY here is an idea to clean your stainless steel pots and pans
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pamperedchef.biz/aprilsapron?page=products-detail&categoryId=157&itemId=2889&productId=18956
i havent personally used it but I am sure it works well. I love all my other pampered chef stuff.