In the process of searching for a TV we ended up at Costco and are now proud to officially be a part of the Costco Family! Yeah we are actually really excited about this, and I think it might become a weakness.
Monday, March 30, 2009
One Big Day
Well, we had our yard sale this weekend. It went OK. Definitely not as busy as I had hoped, but we made some money and that's what mattered. At the yard sale one of our very first customers was looking for a TV. We had an old when and have been talking about getting a flat screen. So when she asked David and I looked at each other and decided to sell it to her. Well, what we didn't realize was how much we really needed that TV. It only took us a few hours to decide that the TV helped us keep our sanity. The push to find a flat screen was on. We needed a TV. We accomplished our goal! Today was full of shopping for one. We went to a few stores and really couldn't decide, then a trusty family member (Thanks Roy) helped us out. We love our new TV and are SO glad to have it.

In the process of searching for a TV we ended up at Costco and are now proud to officially be a part of the Costco Family! Yeah we are actually really excited about this, and I think it might become a weakness.
In the process of searching for a TV we ended up at Costco and are now proud to officially be a part of the Costco Family! Yeah we are actually really excited about this, and I think it might become a weakness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment