My task for Easter was to make cinnamon rolls. Although I have known how to make bread and cinnamon rolls my whole life I have always had my mother right there to help in case anything ever went wrong. Well, I officially can call my self domesticated. I worked hard last night trying to perfect them and this is how they came out. Awesome if I do say so my self. The bottoms did get a little too done, but I am still trying to figure out how my oven cooks! And I even got a loaf of bread out of the whole deal too.
The yumminess

The mess I made
Those look delicious! I want the recipe ;)
ReplyDeleteYummy!! Can't wait til I can eat one!! :-) As for the pan... no clue. -Jess
ReplyDeleteHey you better drop some off at our house. jk those look so good but what do you expect from the cinnamon roll lady's daughter. hey have you thought of any vinyl yet? call me
ReplyDelete