Saturday, April 18, 2009

Arsenal!!

I was totally aware that when I married David that I would become the owner of several guns. What I didn't realize was how many he really had. Needless to say I love them. And I pity the fool who ever tries to break into our home. They are so fun- and of course we always use safety! WE have taken the guns out a few times. We went out yesterday with a friend and had lots of fun. Here are a few pics.

Isn't he sexy!

I got to shoot the AR:)

The happy shooters! This is my favorite!!

Silly Boys

Getting down and dirty:)

1 comment:

  1. oh boy Sterling had a few when we got married and now a ton so watch out guns are like rabbits they just multiply. jk looks like alot of fun. I like your hat I have one similar.

    ReplyDelete