Friday, January 9, 2009

Crazy

Well Its been a few crazy weeks. We have done lots of work on the house and its coming along. I am getting anxious the wedding is only 28days away. I have to admitt I feel a little overwhelmed sometimes but keep going everyday. On top of the house, the wedding, and work I started school again! Here are a few pics of the house and some from christmas! I guess I forgot to post about that!!!

David's dad and his friend cut this hole in our wall. It opens the kitchen up so nicely!

There were four layers of floor. 2 layers of laminate and 2 layers of tile! My family did an awesome job!

Our First Christmas:)


This is David trying to eat my banana waffer pudding! Don't even think about it its my favorite its not something i like to share!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll love having the 'hole in the wall'. I am so excited for you and David...the wedding will be here before you know it! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are doing alot of work on your new house..what fun...Hey glad you like your bananna pudding!!

    ReplyDelete