THe house is almost ready to move-in to. I can't wait. We still have a few small things to get done, but the floors are in!!!!! They look awesome and I am so excited for them. I have to resurface the cabinets in the kitchen but that is the last big cosmetic thing we have to do. Next up is finding appliances and moving in!!
OUr new wood floors. Aren't they Beautiful?
The carpet!
The Tile.
My pretty green Kitchen.
We got to get away for a day and went with a few friends up to Prescott! We went up to a cabin and there was lots of snow. We got two trucks stuck but had an adventurous time getting them out. It was tons of fun:)
One of the stuck Trucks.
His nickname for the weekend was Walker Texas Ranger!
So fun!!! The house looks awesome!! Try not to move on Thursday or Friday... then I wil be able to help you move!! :-) You know me... just trying to be helpful in some way. I love the kitchen. The floors look great. I hear Spencer's does deals on appliances if you buy lots of different ones.
ReplyDeleteI love your hardwood floors. The house looks great!
ReplyDelete