36 weeks pregnant! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying every minute of growing this little guy, but I am very ready! Last week he gave us slight concern when the midwife said(and showed us via ultrasound) that little Brody was not head down:( She gave me a few home remedies to try and we went back today. When I woke up he was completely transverse (sideways) in my belly and as I lay on the exam table today he totally shifted to be head down. Hooray, but he is moving so much I am not sure he will stay that way. No signs of labor so that is good. Part of me wants him to come now even though I know he needs a few more weeks, and the other part of me hopes that he stays in so we can go enjoy a few relaxing days on the beach!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Is it time yet.....
David and i say this to each other almost daily when we are apart for too long, but I am saying it alot more lately and here is why....

36 weeks pregnant! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying every minute of growing this little guy, but I am very ready! Last week he gave us slight concern when the midwife said(and showed us via ultrasound) that little Brody was not head down:( She gave me a few home remedies to try and we went back today. When I woke up he was completely transverse (sideways) in my belly and as I lay on the exam table today he totally shifted to be head down. Hooray, but he is moving so much I am not sure he will stay that way. No signs of labor so that is good. Part of me wants him to come now even though I know he needs a few more weeks, and the other part of me hopes that he stays in so we can go enjoy a few relaxing days on the beach!
36 weeks pregnant! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying every minute of growing this little guy, but I am very ready! Last week he gave us slight concern when the midwife said(and showed us via ultrasound) that little Brody was not head down:( She gave me a few home remedies to try and we went back today. When I woke up he was completely transverse (sideways) in my belly and as I lay on the exam table today he totally shifted to be head down. Hooray, but he is moving so much I am not sure he will stay that way. No signs of labor so that is good. Part of me wants him to come now even though I know he needs a few more weeks, and the other part of me hopes that he stays in so we can go enjoy a few relaxing days on the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look great! Talon was breech too. Dr. B turned him, twice. After the first time, he turned right back. When I went to the hospital, he was turned again so I was able to avoid a c-section. Good luck, I hope he stays head down!
ReplyDelete