I have had an amazing pregnancy to say the least. No morning sickness or crazy cravings. Just the occaisonal back and sciatic pain (which I dealt with before I was pregnant. I am to the stage however where I am uncomfortable, sometimes short of breath, and taking for granted the little things in life putting on my shoes or laying on my stomach when I sleep.
This is me at 21 weeks, so you can only imagine how huge I will be by the time Brody gets here!
As far as what else has been going on since the last update, life has been super busy. We enjoyed Christmas here with our families...
And we got to spend lots of time loving up on our new nephew Henry. And let me tell you he is so freakin' cute I can't stand him. We miss him and his mommy and daddy and can't wait till they move closer this summer!
A few days after Christmas we went on the adventure of a lifetime and took a trip to New York. We wanted to take a big trip before the baby came and since neither of us had been there we took advantage of free flights and went. We got to experience New Years Eve in Times Square and it was amazing. We enjoyed ourselves a ton.
And since we were so close we decided to go see Niagara Falls while we were there. It was a beautiful and amazing sight!
When we got back from our trip it was back to reality. School started again and it was back to work for the both of us. David was promoted to Engineer and loves driving the firetruck when he gets the opportunity. I quit my Paramedic job and started working at Phoenix Children's Hospital. I miss the ambulance work alot but love my new job and hope that it will bring good things.
We are loving life and can't wait for the next few months to come. I will try and keep up here and not slack like I have.... no promises though!
Love his name! You look great, can't wait to see you in April :) I didn't know you were working at PCH, that's great!
ReplyDeleteYeah, updates! I am so excited you are having a boy. Every mom needs a son to take care of her. Luke is so sweet to me and it melts my heart every time he tells me ,"momma, i love you."
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to take a trip before the little guy arrives, we did something similar and were glad because traveling with kids is a bit harder.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. What a lucky little boy to get you two as parents!
OMG!! I love the NAME!!! So dang cute!! Looks like you had fun in New York!! Keep the posts coming!!!
ReplyDeleteI want my nephew!!!! Miss you sister. Can't wait for the end of June.
ReplyDelete