It has been so nice having a break from school. We actually have time to enjoy and do whatever we want!!! Too bad it will only last a few weeks. Sunday after church we randomly decided to donate blood. They were having a drive so we figured why not. We were the last 2 people of the day. David decided to donate twice the normal and me being a pansy only the normal. His donation was suppose to last 15-20 minutes longer than mine. We started at the same time. Well, needless to say he finished BEFORE me! My blood was running so slow, so they were moving the needle around in my arm alot and even put the bag of blood on a scale to measure how fast it was flowing. I gave the bare minimum.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Finally....
Ok, it is finally finished!!! I am so happy about this dresser and the way it turned out. I hope it fulfills all of the anticipation that you had waiting to see it. Check out my furniture blog later this week to see the whole process from beginning to end! (I am transitioning between computers so most of my pics are here or there and I need time to re-organize them). But here is the beauty anyway.... I literally just sat in the room staring, and smiling at it for a really long time!

It has been so nice having a break from school. We actually have time to enjoy and do whatever we want!!! Too bad it will only last a few weeks. Sunday after church we randomly decided to donate blood. They were having a drive so we figured why not. We were the last 2 people of the day. David decided to donate twice the normal and me being a pansy only the normal. His donation was suppose to last 15-20 minutes longer than mine. We started at the same time. Well, needless to say he finished BEFORE me! My blood was running so slow, so they were moving the needle around in my arm alot and even put the bag of blood on a scale to measure how fast it was flowing. I gave the bare minimum.
It has been so nice having a break from school. We actually have time to enjoy and do whatever we want!!! Too bad it will only last a few weeks. Sunday after church we randomly decided to donate blood. They were having a drive so we figured why not. We were the last 2 people of the day. David decided to donate twice the normal and me being a pansy only the normal. His donation was suppose to last 15-20 minutes longer than mine. We started at the same time. Well, needless to say he finished BEFORE me! My blood was running so slow, so they were moving the needle around in my arm alot and even put the bag of blood on a scale to measure how fast it was flowing. I gave the bare minimum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE the dresser! Everything about it...the color, the detail. Beautiful! Great Job!
ReplyDelete