Saturday, July 24, 2010
Bedroom Transformation
I have begun a new project. A pretty big project in my eyes and I am super excited about it. We are making over our bedroom. I have on my list so far.... sewing my own duvet cover (the material I picked out is lovely), new dresser plus dresser refurb, and maybe painting a wall or two. I am ready for some color in our room (its black and white right now! I think the part that excites me the most is this dresser it has amazing potential. I have primed it and every time I look at it it just makes my heart flutter! Is it weird that I get so excited about this stuff? Here is the before and stay tuned to this blog and my project blog for updates as they come!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that dresser! Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete