Amidst all of the craziness we found time to go and enjoy the circus with Diane, Jess, Amelia, Grant, and Carter. I have never been to the circus before and was super excited. I absolutely loved, I think I may have enjoyed it more than the kids. And I can't wait to take my own kids some day. So here are a few pics from the circus.
Mimi wanted to sit on Uncle David's lap and she stayed there for pretty much all of the first half.
And the Ring Master.... and his sidekick (this is for you Ali)
The elephants were my favorite. They are such enormous incredible animals, I could have watched them forever!
And this man is crazy to get in an enclosed space with this many Tigers all at the same time!
There was so much more and it was so much fun:)
No comments:
Post a Comment