Sunday, June 20, 2010

DADDY

I am a little late in the day getting this post in but alas here it is. My father's day shout out goes to the bestest Dad ever. MY DAD! I love him so much. I love everything he has taught me. I am who I am today because of him....literally! hahaha And I love knowing that all I have to do is say "Daddy" and he will either help me out, give me advice, or completely give in! That's what Dad's are for right:) I love you Dad!






Also gotta shout to my FIL Richard and all he does for us too! And my grandpa's who I love so much. They always seem to put a smile on my face.

And a special shout out to my brother Morgan who is gonna become a Daddy in a few months to my nephew!!! I can't wait to meet him.



Sorry for the lack of pictures but I haven't put all my stuff on my new computer yet:)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment