Tuesday, May 11, 2010

COLD

We went camping this weekend before I start school. The weather was beautiful during the day, but very very cold at night.

Our cute campsite.

David making a fire.


A nice afternoon hike to a pretty outlook

And this is how we slept. Layers, I think we each had three layers on including thermal underwear.


We had tons of fun and it was nice for us to get away together. We ate well, hiked some, and did some shooting.

When we got home I wasn't in the mood to cook so we decided to go to one of our favorite places RA! We love their happy hour (some of the best rolls are half off)! This is all the food we ate- I always think we get too much food, but I guess I just forget who I am eating with...




and what would a nice dinner be without getting it all over you?


Then we went to the ASU basebal game with Richard and the boys. It was fun, but chilly. The boys even got these cool hats for flexing their muscles:)

3 comments:

  1. How fun to go camping! It has been cold up here in Flag, yesterday we were wearing sweaters during the day. Those boys are so cute, love their cool hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think you two could be any cuter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man...i'm waiting for it to stop raining and get a little warmer here in Oregon to start camping too! I'm a little envious even if you two had to where 3 layers. hehe. what a blast!

    ReplyDelete