Before the race started as they were playing the national anthem I couldn't help getting a little teary eyed. I think all too often we forget about how much our soldiers sacrifice for us. We may not agree with what they are fighting for, but none the less they are doing it for us. My heart and prayers go out to all those military personnel over seas and her in the USA that our fighting for us. And to the families of those who have been lost. May God protect us and our freedoms.
This race was so fun. SOOOOO many people. Around 28,000 to be more accurate. That many people actually made it a little difficult. It was hard to keep your own pace without running people over. None the less it is one I will definitely be doing again. Here is the crows in front and behind us waiting to start.
The finish line for the race was on the 42 yard line at ASU stadium. It was quite a neat experience. And I could not believe how many people there were.
And here we are after the race. My mom and I ran together. David was too fast for us:)
Speaking of my mom.... have you heard how dang sexy she is. I took this picture over my shoulder as we were running. Oh my gosh my mom looks amazing. And she is amazing. Thanks for letting me keep up with ya mom!!!
Wow, this race is very inspiring. I really is a great reminder of how much our soldiers sacrifice.
ReplyDeleteOh, and yes, you have one hot mama!!!