Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh ye of little faith.....

I have been doing great at eating better and incorporating healthy foods into our diet at home. I gave David the choice of chicken or Tilapia for dinner the other night and he chose the fish. I decided to change it up a little bit and do fish tacos. Normally I would just grill the fish and put it in a tortilla but for some crazy reason I decided to fry the fish and make it like a real fish taco. I really have never fried anything before so it was a challenge but I felt that I had a great handle on things. Well, as I heated the oil and lightly battered the fish I turn and this is what is going on.


He got the fire extinguisher out.... JUST IN CASE. haha he thinks he is so funny:) Needless to say dinner went off without a hitch and was super yummy!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha sounds like something Kendall would do. Good job for being healthy! Are you still running?

    ReplyDelete