Saturday, March 20, 2010

Officially.....

As some of you know I have been on the list for the last year to get into the Nursing Bridge program(its an accelerated version of nursing school that uses my paramedic experience). Now I was 85% sure that I was going to get into the program, but it has been a waiting game as they opened a second program at two different colleges. Well, I got the official notice last week! So, mid-may I will be back to the grind of school work. I don't think that I have ever been so excited to start school again. It just puts me one step closer to my ultimate goal! It is going to be lots of hard work, but its going to be worth it. I may have to wait to get into the next section, but at least I will have this under my belt. I really am so excited I wish it would start tomorrow:)

Last week was David's birthday. We got to get away for a few days and go up to Payson. We borrowed my grandparents cabin and had a great time. It was really nice to just get away. It wasn't nearly as cold as we thought it would be, but it was beautiful. We saw a couple of movies, hit all of the thrift and gun stores, went on a hike and just enjoyed each others company. Here are a few pics of our week:)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting in! Sometimes it's nice to be in school :)
    Looks like you had a nice weekend with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on nursing school! Do you know what area of nuring you would like to get into?

    ReplyDelete