Ok i just have to put in a little side note! I have been wanting a pair of boots (cowboy boots) for a long time. So I borrowed some from my mother-in-law and fell even more in love with them. I want a pair so bad. Any hints on where to find a good pair for cheap or at least cheaper let me know.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Giddy Up
Happy Halloween. Yesterday we celebrated Halloween with both of our families. First we went to hang with my family at the park for the ward party and had some chili. Then we headed out to the Burtch's and had some fun with friends and family and went trick or treating. It was a great day and we loved dressing up!


Ok i just have to put in a little side note! I have been wanting a pair of boots (cowboy boots) for a long time. So I borrowed some from my mother-in-law and fell even more in love with them. I want a pair so bad. Any hints on where to find a good pair for cheap or at least cheaper let me know.
Ok i just have to put in a little side note! I have been wanting a pair of boots (cowboy boots) for a long time. So I borrowed some from my mother-in-law and fell even more in love with them. I want a pair so bad. Any hints on where to find a good pair for cheap or at least cheaper let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You both look great! I want a pair of boots too, love them! Especially after Madisen got her pair for her birthday!
ReplyDeleteYou can find 30% off coupons for Shepler's about every other week...if that helps!
You guys make pretty hot cowboys!
ReplyDelete