Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I love Bargains!!!!

Ok, as some of you know I am a huge bargain shopper. I usually don't buy anything if it isn't on sale or clearance. My mom taught me right! Well I have to share my latest and greatest find!! I have been training and running alot and have wanted a new pair of running shoes. At my bi-weekly Goodwill Saturday shopping days I found David a pair of shoes. Underarmor shoes! They normally run around $80 at retail stores. Well I found a pair at Goodwill that were in really good condition. They were tagged for $5.99! Are you kidding me and it was 50% off day so needless to say I bought them without thinking twice. I bought my hubby an $80 pair of shoes for $3:)I stopped into Famous Footwear the other day to look at new shoes for me. The pair I wanted were on sale for $69.99 down from $90. Too expensive still for me. So I went next door to Last Chance and low and behold I found the exact same pair in my exact size for $20:) Woohoo!!! I paid $23 for 2 pairs of shoes that normally would have cost me $170. That is a savings of $147!So here are our new kicks!!!!!

1 comment: