About a week ago David ordered a tv mount for our tv so we could hang it on the wall. We have been wanting to hang it since we got it. So I was at work and asked David how things we going and he told me that there was a 4 foot hole in our wall. Ok, I'm not going to admitt that I was completely calm and collect because i was quite far from it. So i had to suffer for a whole before i could see the damage.Here is the hole..... not quite as bad as a imagined, bu im glad I wasn't there.

This is what I came home to the next day David and Cody did a fantastic job of patching up the whole. What you can't really tell from the picture is that everything in my house is covered in white dust from the project. It was quite the task of cleaning when all was said and done.
All in all it turned out awesome. you can't even tell that there was ever a hole in the wall. It looks really good and now our tv is on the wall.
Silly boys...anything to make it funner for them! Ha ha! The TV looks great :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 6 month! It's crazy how fast it goes, right?! Carolina's is my favorite!!! They catered Ben and my wedding! Everyone went away not saying, "oh you guys look beautiful", or "oh what a beautiful wedding", no they left saying, "man that food was bomb!" It was good running into you guys, hope to see the house finished soon!!!
ReplyDeleteLeAnne
I totally know that feeling! We did the same thing at our house a while back and the hole was HUGE! It turned out great tho! Yours looks really great up there! Isn't it nice to have handy husbands?! Has it been 6 months already? I swear we were just up there watching you get married! Crazy! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete