Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our New Thing

So, we don't have a TV in our bedroom- kind of by choice and it is difficult for the both of us to lay on the couch comfortably and watch a movie. So, our new thing is to pull the mattress off of our bed and put it in the living room. We watch our movies comfortably, but ultimately end up just sleeping the whole night in the living room. I know we are a little cookoo, but we like it!

3 comments:

  1. We just bought a love sac and I love it if Wyatt wakes me up to early I throw him in the swing in the living room and I pass out on the sac. Mills mall sells them and they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it's time for a TV in the bedroom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!! I have always told Rob how fun it would be to pull our mattress into the from room for movie night but we have never been cool enough to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete