Friday, July 22, 2011

A new life

So our Little Man is almost a month old now. I can't believe it has already been a month but at the same time I am not used to spending so much time at home! But I love every minute of it! David is back to work and it is full time Mommy hood for me. We have gotten into a routine and are on a great feeding schedule. Brodster is getting better at sleeping some during the day and going 4 hours at night. Brody has met lots of his family and friends and has already had many firsts. We went for a walk, we went to a wedding, out to lunch and I have even left him home with daddy while I went to the store TWICE! He is smiling more and getting so strong! We are enjoying lour new life as a family so here are a few pics to document the past few weeks.









1 comment: