Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy, but Good

We had a busy weekend this weekend, but it turned out awesome. Yesterday we went to tons of Yard sales. It wasn't looking so good in the beginning but we did find a few treasures. This is a Christmas Card Holder. It needs a new paint job but its perfect!
And David bought our first official baby item. He was so excited when he saw it, but he said he would only by it if it was $5 or less. When the woman came over she said $5 and his face lit up even more!(I love watching how excited he gets when he talks about our baby!) But he now says that we need two since he thinks we are having twins!


Then today we went squirrel hunting. It was much more successful then last time! And i shot 2 of the 3 we got! I can't wait to take my own kids! Here are a few of the squirrels. And I couldn't help but include the emergency pit stop we had to make cause it was just too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment