The credit goes to my mom on this one. She was driving down the street and saw this beauty and picked it up for me. It has so much potential and I can't wait to find the perfect fabric for it. What makes it even better is that it was FREE!
Here are two sets of napkin rings. I think I ended up paying about $1.50 per set. I don't really use napkin rings, but I am so excited to spruce these up and maybe even give them some bling.
I use to avoid the grab bags when I would go to GoodWill, but now they are my favorite. Look at this one full of zippers, trim, and facing for all my upcoming sewing projects.$2 for all of this stuff!
And here is another one I am super excited about. An old top from a side table and a bag full of corks.... you will have to wait and see how this one turns out, but its gonna be awesome!
And on top of it all I decided to finally actually give the guest bedroom a theme and so that room is in disarray. But I am loving every single minute of it. I seriously can't get enough. But stay tuned to my other blog....aporchfulloffurniture.blogspot.com....... for all of the finished projects.!
No comments:
Post a Comment