We had dinner at Ruth Chris. We never splurge on dinner and this was definitely a splurge, but so worth it. It was very yummy
We went and saw this statue.I was super excited. It was much larger than I expected.
We went and toured the USS Midway. Holy cow it was amazing. The ship was so huge, so many hallways, but it was so crowded too. Everything was stilled so crammed and small. David finally decided his neck started to hurt from crouching so much. I think if I was a sailor on that ship it would take me forever to remember where things were and how to get there!
And this is our Rental Car. We rented a Mustang Convertible. It was quite exciting. It was brand new, we had to take a picture of the odometer it only had 4 miles. We loved riding around with the top down and the weather just made it that much more enjoyable.
Glad you had fun.. I love San Diego.. and Ruth Chris...mmmm goood!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! How cool to get a brand new Mustang to cruise around in! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your time celebrating your first year of marriage :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful in all these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like Ruth's Chris steakhouse...it's a favorite of me and my hunny too :)