A few days ago I was supposed to get off work at 5pm. I was lucky and got off around 2 so I called David and let him know I was on my way home. He had been trimming the oleanders all day, but when I got home and the first words I heard were "I hope she doesn't get mad" I knew something had happened. Our neighbor Luke was over so I can't blame it all on my sweet hubby but I came home to more than just better looking oleanders....

I didn't know whether to be mad or excited or what. He told me htat the tree is dead but it sometimes still produces green leaves. One less huge tree I have to worry about fallin on our house I guess:)
Later that night we got to go and see Riverdance. It is there Farewell tour here in North America. We enjoyed it very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment