Then we got to go to a huge GoodWill got lots of fun stuff. Then that night we went to an ugly sweater party. I am kinda proud of our sweaters and David look awesome in his polyester pants!
Today we had a very productive day. Got some stuff done around the house, Goodwill half off day, started some refurbishing and went to David's Work Christmas Party. It was fun. David is in the Honor Guard so he had to dress up and present the colors. And need I say more, who doesn't love a man in uniform! At the party David also won an award. He was voted paramedic of the year! What an accomplishment.
And now we end our wonderful weekend by watching a movie and we are laughing our heads off. "Four Christmases" hilarious!!! A must see:)
congrats to David! I won't repeat it here but I loved the opening scene of Four Christmases when they are at the bar.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to David!!! You guys look awesome!!
ReplyDelete