On a really cute note I have to tell you about the sweetest little lady that we met at Savers a few weeks ago. We were shopping and were totally grubbed out and yucky, but having a fantastic time to say the least and this cute little old lady came over to us and just took our hands and started praying. A little taken back we waited till she was done and then she proceeded to tell us that she could tell how much we were in love just by looking at us. And that we should always remember how happy we are. She kept commenting on it. It was so precious and it gave us both the warm fuzzies! So, I must admit..... I am so in love!!! I can't even describe it. You know when people are preparing to or having children they always talk about how you didn't know you could ever love someone so much. well, that is how i feel about my sweet husband! Just for example, the other day I had to visit my 2 least favorite places (the woman doctor and the dentist) and it was not a good day at all. And what did I come home to? Flowers, a Three Musketeer candy bar, a clean house, and my BABY! I love him so much it is hard to even put it into words. I love thinking about how we got to where we are and how much fun the future is going to be. One of the most popular things we say to each other is FOREVER! And that about sums it..... I want nothing more than to live and laugh and love that man FOREVER!!!! I love you baby:)
No comments:
Post a Comment