Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holy crap...that was a long way

WEll, we did it and I am now one step closer to the half marathon. We ran the Santa's 12k at Freestone park. It was very well put together and a ton of people showed up. I have admit i guilted David into running with me, but I am so glad he was there. It would have been a long way by myself. And I convinced mom to do it too. Not sure how much she enjoyed it, but she did a fantastic job. I am so proud of her. My goal was 90 minutes!!!!

This is us gearing up ready to run.

On the trail about half way, beleive it or not we were or at least I was enjoying it!

And these faces show our true feelings about running mile after mile.

This is momma finishing

And together we did it:)

Our post race pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment