Yesterday was an awesome day! It started off great.... well waking up early is never great, but.... I met up with m family and we all went and ran the Turkey Trot! I think it might become an annual event. They had a 1 mile, 2 mile, and 10k(6.2mile) run. Dad, Emmee, Riley and Halee all did the 2-miler and mom, Ali and I did the 10k. It was crazy, and there was tons of people. Everyone did awesome. Mom, Ali and I all made a goal to finish in under 75 minutes and...... WE DID IT!!!!! It was quite the feat and I must say that I would rather run on the treadmill than outside, but we finished. Bring on the half marathon!!!! Here are some pics...
The whole Gang

The 2-milers

Ok, This is us trying to get the ipod arm band on Halee. We tried a couple of different ones, but her arms were just TOO SKINNY.

Crossing the finish line:)

We Did It.
No comments:
Post a Comment