Friday, November 20, 2009

New Favorite....

Okay I have to admit up until a few weeks ago I was totally against these, but now I can't get enough of them. I couldn't stand to see people in them. I thought they were horrible. Well, mom convinced me I needed a pair so I gave in and bought the tan pair!!! Oh my gosh was I fooling myself. I absolutely love my imitation Ugh boots. They are the most comfortable things I own. And I literally wear them from the time I wake up until right before I go to bed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Love them so much I had to buy a second pair. I wish I could find a pair of steel toed to wear at work!!!

1 comment:

  1. You would love them even more if you lived somewhere that is freakin' cold from November to April:)

    ReplyDelete