Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COUNTERS!!!!!!!!!

They are finally here and I love them! They really make it feel more home and soft. Granite Transformations did a wonderful job. So these counter tops are 90% granite and 10% polymer. They are like 1/4 inch thick and go right over your old counters. Amazing.....that's all that I can say. And my new sink I love it:)

Before




After




The Sink! David is so excited for this. He says it is perfect to give a baby a bath in!!!! Don't get your hopes up we aren't pregnant but that was the seller for him!


And I had to throw this in there. About a month ago my friend Linz was getting rid of some bar stools so I snagged them from her and recovered them. They go perfect with the room and the new counter tops!!!

Before



After

2 comments:

  1. Your counters look great...and so do the stools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those counters look amazing. They really make your kitchen look custom. Good job with the bar stools too. I love the red you chose.

    ReplyDelete