Friday, July 10, 2009

WICKED!!!!

We had a great 4th of July! We ate El Charro and played games with my family and then headed over to the Burtch's to eat and do our own little parade around the block. We had a great time.



Last night we had the opportunity to go and see WICKED at gammage. I love this musical it is the best out there. I have seen it a total now of 5 times. 2 in LA, 2 in Chicago, and now once here. It never gets old and it is always amazing. We went with my family and even my grndparents went. We had a great time!
Here is the whole Fam!



We matched!

The girls and Grams!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carlee, this is Kiley (Ben's wife). I love musicals, and I haven't had the chance to see Wicked yet, but I heard it was fabulous. It looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete