Thursday, June 11, 2009
The beach...
is my favorite place in the world. We just got back from our annual Rogers' camping trip to Carlsbad beach. WE had tons of fun. I seriously could lay on the beach and do nothing for the rest of my life. Thanks mom and dad for letting us share your campsite. We got to try out our new tent and we loved it. We rode beach cruisers, went to Belmont- think the roller coaster has gotten faster-, played in the ocean,went to a dbacks vs. padres game and had lots of yummy meals. Besides the car trouble on the way there everything was awesome. And I am a huge dork. i forgot to charge my camera before we left and forgot to take my charger with me. So I only have a few pictures. I have to get some from my moms camera and when I finish up the disposable camera ill get some from there too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment