Thursday, May 21, 2009
BUG BITES
I am officially so done with bug bites. It all started about a month ago. I woke up one morning at work so ready to go home and my legs started itching. Well needless to say I had about 13 huge red swollen bug bites covering both my lower legs. I tried super hard not to scratch them and put lots of anti-itch cream on them. I have scars on my legs now. About two weeks ago, I woke up at home with two on my right arm and one under my lip. Ok, who gets bug bites on their face? ME! it looked awful and was not very comfortable. So I got another one on my forehead 2 nights ago at work and woke up with two more on my face! What the heck? I have three huge red bug bites on my face. Its so ugly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment