Here is a pic of when we took the quads out a couple of weeks ago. And then one of when we were taking pictures at the Burtch's we had our own little photo shoot and this was one of the pics we liked the best!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I know I did:) We took family picture with my family in the morning(those pics coming soon!) and that had a great lunch with my Dad's side of the family. THen it was off to the Burtch's for dinner. It was yummy too then it was time for family pictures again! I love family time isn't it the best. That is one of the greatest blessings in my life. I have the awesomest family ever. I hope that they all know that I love them and that I think about them everyday.I don't know what I would do without them.
Here is a pic of when we took the quads out a couple of weeks ago. And then one of when we were taking pictures at the Burtch's we had our own little photo shoot and this was one of the pics we liked the best!

Here is a pic of when we took the quads out a couple of weeks ago. And then one of when we were taking pictures at the Burtch's we had our own little photo shoot and this was one of the pics we liked the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Pictures!! And I can comment now, yay :)
ReplyDelete